Product Design Engineer, Automation Systems
- Glatt Air Techniques Inc.
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
We are a leading world supplier of integrated processing solutions for customers in the area of pharmaceuticals, food processing, feeds and fine chemicals. Our products and services stand for reliability and quality worldwide. About 3,000 employees work for Glatt at more than 15 companies and offices all over the world. For our site in Ramsey, NJ (USA) we have an immediate opening for a
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER, AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, reporting tools and database software and hardware platforms required, with preferred knowledge on platforms specified by the pharmaceutical industry including Rockwell, AVEVA, Microsoft SQL, PC, Thin Client, etc.
- Programming experience using .NET framework and Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows Presentation Foundation preferred.
- Must have intensive knowledge of integrated automation, information systems and network design as applied to industrial process control in the pharmaceutical industry and experience with Linux operating system configuration and with Linux command line instructions. Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows OS system configuration and administration.
- Must have the ability to independently develop, test and roll out new automation specific technical solutions and have the ability to maintain product baseline software including technical descriptions, sales information, documents and operating manuals.
- Must have the ability to provide automation related technical guidance and support to the technical staff and directly to customers
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience required
- Minimum four-year degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Travel up to 15% to customer sites.