Production Operator 2nd Shift
- Glatt Air Techniques Inc.
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
We are a leading world supplier of integrated processing solutions for customers in the area of pharmaceuticals, food processing, feeds and fine chemicals. Our products and services stand for reliability and quality worldwide. About 3,000 employees work for Glatt at more than 15 companies and offices all over the world. For our site in Ramsey, NJ (USA) we have an immediate opening for a
Production Operator 3rd Shift
- Must have completed at least 6 months of training at Glatt or have industry equivalent experience (minimum 3 years)
- Must demonstrate skills needed for the basic operation and cleaning of machinery/equipment including, but not limited to, milling/mixing equipment, fluid bed granulators/dryers and compression, encapsulation and coating equipment.
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal English
- Must have the ability to perform mathematical addition, subtraction and multiplication
- Must be capable of lifting or manipulating material up to 100 lbs
- Will be required to read, comprehend and comply with cGMP regulations in conjunction with Glatt Standard Operating Procedures