- Glatt Air Techniques Inc.
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
We are a leading world supplier of integrated processing solutions for customers in the area of pharmaceuticals, food processing, feeds and fine chemicals. Our products and services stand for reliability and quality worldwide. About 3,000 employees work for Glatt at more than 15 companies and offices all over the world. For our site in Ramsey, NJ (USA) we have an immediate opening for a
- Develop (not modify), test and commission Allen Bradley PLC (ControlLogix and/orPLC-5) control systems applications using RSLogix. Higher level
skills that are required include analog data handling, data exchanges, recipe handling, etc. Recent experience is a must.
- Develop (not modify), test and commission SCADA (GEiFIX and/or Wonderware) control systems applications. Higher level skills that are required
include scripting, security configuration, recipe configuration, database interfacing and report configuration. Recent experience is a must.
- Must possess the ability to specify, purchase and troubleshoot control system hardware and instrumentation, including field mounted and panel
mounted instruments. Ability to read, understand and develop control system design documents including Functional Specifications, User’s Manual
and engineering reports.
- Must be able to build customer relationships and be committed to providing our customers with the best service in the industry.
- Overnight travel approximately 10% to customer sites to perform commissioning, customer training, validation support, warrantee support and
service support for Glatt equipment and control system
- Minimum four-year degree in engineering, computer science or engineering technology. Minimum of three years’ experience in control system design and programming.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Confined space entry training is required for potential entry into confined spaces within Glatt supplied equipme